Sunday, September 9, 2007

Join Me in This Blog

I started this Blog last year during my first fight with cancer because Tony, my clever husband, suggested it. He wanted to keep family and friends overseas informed about my treatment. But now, a lot of other cancer patients as well as people who know someone with cancer are reading this Blog.

Many of you write to me or tell me personally what you think of my Blog entries, and quite a lot of you have experiences and thoughts of your own to share with me.

I’d like to ask you to share these thoughts and experiences with other readers of this Blog by using the “Add a Comment” link at the end of each entry. Some of you have very wise and clever things to say – things which I’ll take credit for, if you don’t say them yourselves.

And while we’re doing the on-line community thing here, I’d like to thank you all for reading this Blog. It makes the whole cancer thing feel a little less lonely.

No comments: