Saturday, March 25, 2006

No “Gross” Disease

Chemo doc says after surgery, there is no “gross” disease left, but I will need one more cycle of chemotherapy to be extra sure there is no cancer left.

The lab report showed that two of the 17 lymph nodes removed during surgery were cancerous and there was also cancer left in the right breast tissue. Rats. I’d been doing so well. I feel like I’ve let everyone down.

Surgeon changed the dressing and said wounds are healing nicely. Bandages can be removed in one week. Drained fluid - 90 ml. from the right and 30 ml. from the left.

Two days earlier, he drained 80 ml. from the right and 40 ml. from left.

Two days before that, he drained 70 ml. from right and 25 ml. from left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.